Summer 2015 – July 24-26
Annual IMD International Program
Aliki, Paros, Greece
Investing In Yourself
A workshop based on Dr Tavantzis’ best selling book- Hard-wired: Discover Your Talents On the Road to Delphi.
A Three-Day Personal & Strategic Career and Life Planning Workshop:
Developing Your Personal and Career Vision
Once again, as they have done each summer since 2008, Martha and Dr. Tom Tavantzis invite you to a small group personal development workshop experience in Aliki, Paros, Greece. This summer’s workshop will be delivering our proven, cutting-edge program for individual and couple development: The Highlands Personal Strategic Planning Program. This program introduces participants to our 8 Factor Whole Person Model (see www.imdleadership.com) creating an experiential opportunity for participants to focus on developing their own personal and career vision in a safe and supportive but challenging setting.
- Gain a more detailed understanding of your ability profile
- Learn your most powerful communications skills
- Experience and incorporate the data from your Family of Origin, Passions, Personal Style, Career Cycle, Values, Skills and Goals, what we call the 8 Factor Model, into a new (or renewed) Vision & Plan for your (and if you choose your significant other!)
- Draft a Strategic plan for yourself or with your life or business partner
- 3 and 6 month follow-up Skype sessions
To make the best use of our time together there will be pre-work (in the Participant’s Digital Manual plus the Battery Assessment (tHAB) that need to be completed) sent to participants 2 weeks prior to the workshop.
- 8:00pm ~ Welcome Reception: Group Wine Tasting, Overview of the workshop, Quick tour of the village
- 8am-1pm ~ How are you Hard-wired?
- Individual Ability Battery feedback consults will be scheduled for this AM session followed by examining your Career Development & Values Factors
- 1:30-3:00pm ~ Group Lunch (provided by IMD)
- 3:00-6:30pm ~ Break (Nap, swim, explore etc)
- 7:00-9:30pm ~ Workshop Factors: Skills & Interests
- 9:45pm ~ Dinner on your own
- 8am-1:00pm ~ Introduce two more key Factors: Family of Origin and Personal Style Factors
- 1:30-3:30pm ~ Lunch (on your own)
- 7:00pm-9:30pm ~ Workshop continues Brainstorming & Integration,
- 9:45pm ~ Closing Group Dinner hosted by IMD
- 8:00am-1:00pm ~ Personal Vision Statement (Draft), Closing and Farewells
The 3-day workshop fee is $950pp, U.S. payable by July 11, 2015. This is payable via credit card (Visa or MasterCard), and/or PayPal.
Fee includes all group sponsored welcome, lunches and dinners, 2 books 1 manual and your Ability battery plus your 2 hr individual feedback consultation and 3 follow-up sessions via Skype.